Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, a big player in the hospitality space, which offers a collection of the finest fully serviced apartments in Abuja, geared towards the long stay guest, is looking to recruit a qualified candidate for this position
The role will be focused on nurturing the existing client base as well as focusing on new business, while exploiting exceptional sales skills with effective and successful results.
- To actively convert customer enquiries into confirmed sales to develop future and repeat business contributing to the profitability of the business
- To deliver the brand standards of outstanding customer service
- Ensuring a clear and effective line of communication is maintained within the sales team with the Guest services team
- Identifying and pursuing new business sales opportunities both by use of the company database, networking, attending exhibitions etc.
- Build possible new business contacts through attending face to face sales meetings in order to build lasting relationships
- Working with the Head of Sales and marketing, Guest services to ensure the meeting of their set targets
- Department must create inspirational and cost-effective proposals while pitching to the client/prospect
- Development and implementation of sales marketing campaigns(promotions) and client entertainment schemes
- Determining key requirements to enter new markets including undertaking marketing analysis, devising and implementing a
- sales and marketing strategy for the purpose of seeking out
- new business in all relevant sectors
- To work without constant supervision and willing to work outside the normal 9-5 with flexible working hours including some evenings and weekends to accommodate business.
- Long standing experience in the hospitality industry
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- Between 8-10 years of related work experience is required.
- Ability to work under pressure and without supervision.
- Skills and Competencies:
- Good personal presentation and professionalism
- Good organisation and prioritization skills
- Strong administrative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474920 to apply for this job .