- Minimum of HND/BSc in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical) with appreciable knowledge in FMCG industry
- Experience in the use of automated machines such as KHS Blomax, Sidel or Krones machines. Experience with utilities such as high and low-pressure compressors, boilers, chillers etc are a plus.
- Computer skills required.
- Good mathematical skills.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
- As a deputy production manager, you are expected to:
- Plan, coordinate and control production process.
- Monitor production of goods
- Ensure accurate production at the right quality and cost
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to apply written instruction to machine setup and maintenance.
- Have excellent interpersonal skill
- Be familiar with team building techniques
- Have excellent knowledge of all areas of drink production
- Have a working knowledge of automated machines
- Have the ability to perform all production functions when necessary
- Have ability to build high a performance team who can operate efficiently, effectively productively and cost effectively.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474906 to apply for this job .