Oracle Corporation is an American multinational computer technology corporation headquartered in Redwood City, California, United States. The company specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. As of 2011, Oracle is the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
- A strategic position to develop, incubate and grow a strong team, whom will be building fast SaaS delivery capability and capacity with a big list of partners
- The person who would presume that role should hold unique combination of Strategic thinking, Fast execution, strong team development and growth skills, in addition of being evolutionary, Strctured, Programatic and innovative
- This is a role for the future, so the leader should have a strong vision of the quick transformation of the world into Digital world and should have a strong ability to influence her/his team and the partners throught their transformation journey
- The role is new evolving role and would require an agile person who can respond to big challenges and perform steadily and gradually under any uncertainties
- Recruitment of the best talent
- Effective on-boarding, enablement and development of the recruited team throughout structured programs
- Strong Governance with key sales stakeholders and all relevant stakeholders from Customer Success, Product leadership, product development, A&C, Presales and OCS.
- Ensuring continuous management sponsorship of the function. The person need to fully understand the management direction and able to cope with any variations / changes
- Building strong C level relationships with all top partners and ability to influence them and Strategically guide them throughout their SaaS transformation Journey
- Understand well the challenges and opportunities of the function and manage robust plans to overcome any risks / issues
- Build and evolve a strong Strategy. Plan and evolving process / SaaS Partner adoption methodology
- Effective and timely Management reporting, dashboards with strong marketing of the gradual achievements and proper escalation of major obstacles
- Effective Team Performnce management, quality and continious motivation. Developing clear measures for the success and failure
- Developing a knowledge base of all different partner success, challenges and learnings
- Set objectives and manage partner relationships with a variety of meetings, KPI’s, quarterly business reviews and pipeline/project delivery management.
- Ability to effectively manage teams with diversified cultures and drivers remotely
- Work as a role model for her/his team and Coach them properly to achieve their targets / KPIs
- Experience in building / developing and motivating teams
- Strong Digital profile
- Ability to build robust Strategies / Plans / Process
- Track record of delivery / achievement in the face of the uncertainty
- Strong C- level communication skills / Influencer
- Track record of innovation
- Fast runner who can balance between long term and short term plans, and understands well the balance between strategic objectives and tactics
- Programmatic, structured, and well organized
- Strong Coach
- Strong affiliations with / contributions to regional and global cloud and digital forums / communities
- Business consulting / Implementation background is a plus
- Strong performance and quality management skills
- Ability to manage conflict and effective management of politics
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474851 to apply for this job .