SIAO Partners is a Nigerian formed and leading Professional Accountancy services (Audit, Financial Advisory, Tax, Human Resources and Compliance) firm with offices Lagos and Abuja. The firm is committed to excellent service delivery in accordance with global proven best accountancy practices
As part of our expansion strategy, we seek to recruit competent and result oriented professionals to strengthen the team and ensure continued quality services
Qualifications and Requirements:
- At least ten (10) years of relevant professional experience in (PFM) related areas with at least five (5) years in management level
- Experience as civil servant in a Ministry of Finance, or other PFM related institutions would be an advantage
- Proven knowledge of different PFM systems covering all its dimensions, preferably with a focus on budgeting, accounting, treasury management, internal control and audit and Integrated Financial Management Information Systems
- Experience with providing technical advice to and able to win confidence I trust of senior government officials, development partners, and stakeholders in PFM related institutions
- An understanding of public sector finance issues and developments, notably International Public Sector Accounting Standards, IPSASs
- Performance oriented attitude with strategic, excellent analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with people at alt levels including professional verbal and written skills in English
- Good project management skills with the ability to administer a number of projects
- Good facilitation and negotiation skills
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474781 to apply for this job .