EZ37 Solutions is a Management and Human Resource Consulting and Training firm that provides professional, tailor- made, organisational development and manpower solutions.
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information control structure.
- Maintains organisation’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technology.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating, initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure the smooth running of all system (Severs), support remote Depot and Best Chicken Company.
- Manage the organisation hardware Software and physician communication and ensure protection of all data and technology through security software and data backup.
- Installation and maintenance of CCTV within the company premises.
- Education Minimum Requirement: BSc/HND
- Experience minimum requirement: 5 years cognate experience.
- Professional (Memberships & Certifications) added advantage: MCTS, CCNA
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474738 to apply for this job .