Location: Lagos (Candidates MUST be resident in Lagos or willing to relocate to Lagos)
Occasional local and international travel is expected with this position.
Age: 25 - 31
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of a Record Label/Media production company.
- Assumes complete and overall responsibility including profit and loss accountability for the performance of the entire Record Label/Media production company.
- Participate in formulating and administering company policies, directing and coordinating all department activities to develop and implement long-range goals and objectives to meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Develop, review, update and implement business strategic planning.
- Build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth.
- Source, identify and generate new clients/maintain old clients.
- Assist in business relationship management.
- Create and maintain budgets
- Achieve monthly revenue targets
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in business management, Law, Marketing or business administration.
- MBA/Msc Business Administration.
- Minimum 3 years post NYSC experience.
- 2 Years proof of relevant Sales and Business Development experience.
- Ability to setup and run an office system without supervision.
- Experience and good understanding of the music production, music promotion, digital and social media industry is highly desired.
- International travel exposure will be an added advantage.
- Consulting/Business Strategy and Planning.
- Administration and Office Support.
- Sales/Business Development.
- Human Resources.
- Skills & Other Attributes
- Business Knowledge/Acumen
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Giving Feedback
- Fostering Teamwork
- Math and Budgeting
- Problem solving
- Strong analytical, organizational and leadership skills.
- Desired candidates must be young, vibrant and a self-starter
- Good time management skills
- Must possess very good negotiating skills
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Confident, Presentable, impeccable appearance and bearing, with good sales attributes.
Monday - Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm
Weekends: Timings will depend on the project at hand.
Salary is N250, 000 monthly (Negotiable)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474727 to apply for this job .