Montessori Lighthouse International School (MLHIS) is a school with Christian ethos.
We cater for both British Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and Montessori curriculum in a friendly, safe and well-stimulated environment with ages 3 months to 4 year in the Nursery and 5 to 11 years in Primary School.
- The Montessori teacher is the dynamic link between the child and the Prepared Environment.
- Systematic observer of the child and an interpreter of his needs.
- Experimenter, tailoring the environment to meet his perceptions of the child's needs and interests, and objectively noting the results.
- The Montessori teacher is a programmer, preparing the environment and keeping in perfect condition, adding to it and removing materials as needed.
- Evaluator, judging the effectiveness of her own work and the environment every day. She must also evaluate the progress of each child.
- Respects and protects the child. She must know when to step in and set limits or lend a helping hand, and when it is in the child's best interests to step back and not interfere.
- The Montessori teacher is a supporter, offering warmth, security, stability, and non-judgemental acceptance to each child.
Qualification: Degree or NCE.
Salary based on experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474561 to apply for this job .