This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest ICT / Telecommunications jobs in Nigeria
We are a world class IT Company. Our information technology (IT) solution offerings are rooted in a deep understanding of business requirements and goals, along with market trends and insights. We present more opportunities for business and drive a better return on investment via information technology (IT).
We are currently seeking to recruit for the following position
JOB POSITION - Marketing Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION: The goal of the Marketing Manager is to achieve the company’s objectives, milestone, revenue and keeping the sales staff informed and inspired to generate sales to meet the company’s goals.
Educational Qualification- Any graduate (Degree or HND)
EXPERIENCE: The candidate should have a minimum of three years’ working experience as a marketing manager related to any field with the ability to manage the sales force of a company, in order to generate maximum sales to meet target.
• Ability to close transactions.
• Setting sales target for the marketing team and designing strategies to meet target
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
• Provide market intelligence reports on competitor's activities
• Establish, maintain and follow up on current client and potential client relationships
• Identify and resolve client complaints and inquires promptly
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including sales activity, follow up and adherence to goals
• Participate in marketing
• Ability to help every sales person excel in sales
• Responsible for managing the sales team, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and meeting agreed targets
• Responsible for obtaining profitable results through the sales team by developing the team through motivation, counselling, skills development and product knowledge development
• Assist in the development of the annual marketing plan, specifically advising on: realistic forecasts for each product/services
• Ensure that all sales representative activities are in accordance with the guidelines of the organisation
• Responsible for monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports and sales meetings
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
We are looking for candidates that are resident in Abuja.
As this is an urgent opening, we would be closing the position soon.