The Software Sales Manager will be an integral pillar to the growth of the South West territory. Our client is looking for a highly consultative hunter with the ability to manage a portfolio of accounts.
- The Software Sales Manager will be responsible for managing and significantly developing the Midwest territory.
- Contribute and execute territory sales plans for assigned geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities in new and existing accounts.
- Receive prospect and customer communications via email, direct telephone contact, automated lead generation, and from Account Managers. Provide timely and appropriate responses with intent to close sales.
- Identify customer needs and provide information about products, licensing options and services to encourage a successful sale.
- Develop and build relationships with new and existing customers to ensure revenue goals and sustainable growth.
- Conduct investigations to identify potential new customers and business opportunities for ETN.CONNECT products and services. Establish proactive customer engagements.
- Create and perform comprehensive sales presentations of all products at conferences, one on one site visits as well as using online live presentation software.
- Leverage appropriate support from within the organization including Marketing, Lead Managers, Account Managers, resellers, and consultant sales to uncover new sales opportunities.
- Act as the sales liaison in customer licensing negotiations. Create contract documents using appropriate contract management software.
- The ideal Software Sales Manager will have:
- Bachelor's degree is a must
- At least 2-3 years of direct sales experience; business-to-business sales is required
- Preferable prior banking experience managing clients
- Demonstrated sales expertise in a technically-based business-to-business setting
- Quantitative orientation with computer product knowledge and experience using a variety of software applications.
- Confident and professional manner over the phone and in person.
- Ability and willingness to travel to various customer sites and tradeshows on a requisite basis. (Expected travel 20-40%)
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Must be an autonomous self starter with the desire to succeed
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474493 to apply for this job .