Microsoft envisions a cloud-empowered world. A world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness and more sky’s-the-limit thinking. A world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking both their careers – and the cloud – places they simply couldn’t anywhere else.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers deeply care about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking things global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
As a Communications Technology Solutions Professional (TSP), you will drive and win the technical decision for Microsoft Communications offerings with our enterprise and corporate customers. This includes influencing the sale, deployment and adoption of Skype for Business client, server, and online solutions.
Some of the things you’ll be doing:
Be the go-to technical expert on the sales team:
- Explain, demonstrate, and prove in-depth what Microsoft’s Communications products & services can do and how to enable and manage them for the largest enterprise customers.
- Clear technical and competitive blockers to Communications sales.
- Lead cloud security, privacy and compliance discussions for Skype for Business and related technologies.
- Be the connection and orchestration point for other technical resources:
- Provide feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements
- Communicate competitive intelligence from the field.
- Develop partner engagements for driving the sale, deployment, and adoption of Communications solutions.
- Orchestrate cross-workload solutions with TSPs for other Microsoft products and services, such as Office 365, Azure, CRM, and Enterprise Mobility.
- Stay sharp and share your knowledge:
- Continuously nurture and expand your technical, sales, and competitive readiness.
- Participate in internal Microsoft technical communities and in the broader industry through events, blogs, whitepapers, and articles for the Communications domain.
- 5+ years of related experience in technical pre-sales (preferred) and/or technical consulting roles.
- Excellent Communicator. Strong negotiation, organizational, presentation, written, product demo and verbal communication skills.
- Performer. Highly driven person who consistently exceeds goals and expectations.
- Collaborative. Work cohesively with members of the Microsoft sales & services field, Microsoft partners, and Microsoft corporate sales, engineering, and marketing.
- Growth Mindset. Willing to continue nurturing and developing your potential.
- Passion for technology. Contagious enthusiasm for and a desire to continuously learn new technology.
- Amazing Technical Professional. Strong Communications solution selling experience required.
- Products and Services. Strong hands-on technical experience with Skype for Business/Lync server, Skype for Business/Lync clients, and the core Office 365 platform.
- Integration. Demonstrated knowledge of Skype for Business federation, interoperability, and integration with Office products.
- Voice. Demonstrated knowledge of voice and data platforms (TDM PBX & IP-PBX, Video MCU) and networks (PSTN, Wireless, IP).
- Networking. Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, routers, firewalls and protocols (SRTP/RTCP, H.323, H.263/H.264, SIP).
- Cloud Trust. Demonstrated knowledge of identity, authentication, security, privacy, and compliance topics with regards to cloud and hybrid Communications solutions.
- Planning for success. Understand Office 365 deployment and adoption planning, including Office 365 FastTrack.
- Technical breadth. Experiences and knowledge in TCP/IP networking, enterprise-scale experience with cloud & hybrid infrastructures, heterogeneous client OS & device environments, productivity solution architecture and design, and migrations.
- Communications Architect. Broad knowledge of and ability to explain communications applications (Voice Call Control, Audio/Video/Web Conferencing, IM/Presence, CDR, E-911, Voice/Fax and Unified Messaging), Enterprise Interaction Management, Work Force Management, Sales Automation, Contact Centers (ACD, IVR, CRM), and Application Integration Services (TAPI, TSAPI, JTAPI, CSTA).
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Related field Required
Professional - Proven experience engaging with senior level executives.
MCSA: Office 365 certification strongly recommended, additional technical certifications in Lync, Skype for Business, competing products, or information security highly desirable.
Experience with Office 365 deployment and adoption planning, including Office 365 FastTrack highly desirable.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474487 to apply for this job .