Leap29 is populated with individuals who have excelled in academia, business or sport and who demonstrate our four core values; Passion; Integrity; Respect; and Hard Work. If you believe you have what it takes to be a winner and your values match ours, we would love to hear from you.
- A leading consulting and engineering company are currently seeking a new Site Co-Ordination Manager to join their team in West Africa. They cover energy, industry, construction management and general engineering services.
- Due to the expansion of their business, they are looking for an experienced candidate to join the company to work on a rehabilitation hydropower project.
- 15+ years of experience
- Background in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Strong background in hydropower projects
- Coordinating rehabilitation works, project scheduling and reporting
- Experience in leading teams
- Coordinating with suppliers and plant operator
- This role is based at site and will be on a 12 36 month contract basis. The rotation and flights are to be discussed and a competitive salary will be available.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474484 to apply for this job .