xPlug Technologies Limited is an internet generation company based in Lagos (Nigeria) with major inclination in Software Development, Web Portal Technology, Web Application Development, Website Design and Hosting Services, Software as a Service (SaaS) Model, E-Commerce Aggregation, Financial Intermediation, Mobile Support Application Designs and Off-shelf Software for Office and Business routines. In the bid to expand its work capacity and staff strength, xPlug technologies is recruiting fresh graduates into its technical department. We have gotten the track records and the technical know-how to groom fresh brains onto taking up big technology assignments in a very short time.
If you are energetic, smart, proactive, go-getter and a team player with real passion for software development and software engineering plus the ability to grow skills under the tutelage of experts; why not add skills to your passion and make your dream come true by taking a start-up career at xPlug Technologies Limited immediately?
- To assist the technology team in the design, development, programming, deployment, project documentations and other tasks during various client projects.
- To work in teams to develop web applications, windows application, mobile applications, etc using tools like HTML, C#, ASP.Net, PHP, MS SQL, MYSQL, PGSQL etc.
- To provide first level support for basic client ICT issues including desktop maintenance, troubleshooting on various IT service infrastructure management and basic software troubleshooting.
- To research, learn and use technology including Open source solutions, online communities, etc.
- To work with the development team on various mobile application products. And much more.
- Applicants must have a passion for IT
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- A “can do” attitude
- Innovative & creative
- Team Player
- Integrity and honesty
- Passionate about service
- Strong analytical skills
- B.SC / HND with
- Minimum of 2-2 / Upper Credit
- Basic Programming knowledge is required (Either in C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, Android or PHP with MS SQL or MySQL preferably)
- A passion for IT
- Ability to learn new skills fast
- Must be very “Tech-Savvy” and know a little bit about anything IT
- Must have basic knowledge of Adobe Suite including Dreamweaver, Firework or other web development tools
- Previous Web Development Experience using HTML ( & PHP ) is a big advantage
- Previous knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio, Android Studio, etc would be an added advantage
- Basic knowledge of Design tools (Fireworks, Photoshop, CorelDraw, etc) or Adobe Flash would be an added advantage
- Previous “amateur” development or related IT project to showcase at the interview is an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474475 to apply for this job .