Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation.
The French Section of Médecins Sans Frontières is recruiting for for its project in Borno.
- Manage the administrative files of the staff with confidentiality and according to the MSF Internal Regulation;
- Assist the Field Administrator with contracts, leaves or any other HR request;
- Calculate accurately the payroll monthly for both MSF and MoH staff collaborating on the project;
- Manage, register and archive the accounting of the mission according to MSF protocols as well as the budget;
- Process the payment of suppliers after verification and approval from the Field Administrator in collaboration with Logistics Department.
- Implement cash management procedures in order to ensure the highest control and security, and ensure cash availability.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management(collects, records and updates the staff individual files: individual information sheets, copy of signed contracts, amendments, records of leaves, absences, overtime, etc. then enter all the data into Homere software).
- Other Administrative Duties as may be required.
- Degree in business administration and/or accounting;
- Computer skills and good faculty to learn new software;
- Strong work ethic, commitment to humanitarian objectives and interest in health care;
- High motivation, flexibility, quick learning and team working;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Hausa.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474451 to apply for this job .