This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Healthcare jobs in Nigeria
We are a leading Pharmaceutical company with a wide range of ethical & OTC products, as a result of growth requires, young & dynamic Medical Sales Representatives.
Qualification / Requirements
• Proven pharmaceutical sales experience
• Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
• BS degree in relevant field
• Be resident and conversant with the territory of choice
We are looking for a competitive pharmaceutical sales representatives who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment.
Sales Reps will act as the key link between the company and healthcare professionals and also aim at meeting sales targets.
The goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of the company’s pharmaceutical products and maximize sales growth.
1. Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
2. Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new businesses
3. Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy
4. Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers and closing sales.
5.Recording sales and order information and entering figures into a computer system
6.Submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
7. Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
Remuneration: Very attractive and competitive