A dynamic and fast growing Microfinance Bank located in Lagos, seeks exceptional individuals to fill this vacancy
- Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the Company’s operations and financial intermediation Including lending and borrowings, products development, loan scheduling and recovery, and supervision.
- This role will carry responsibility for the day-to-day management and motivation of the entire operations personnel.
Specific responsibilities shall include:
- The development and maintenance of a highly engaged and results focused working environment.
- Continual review of systems, processes and procedures in order to drive efficiencies and performance.
- Ensuring adequate quality and safety checks are in place in-line with Company’s policy and regulatory requirements.
- Support management team with planning and forecasting data.
Qualification, Experience and Attributes
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking, Finance or any of the Management Sciences from a reputable institution. A quality MBA would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 6 years cognate experience in the banking industry of which at least 4 years must be at senior level in a microfinance bank.
- Strategic vision and a holistic overview, with a thorough understanding of all business functions including finance, marketing and operations.
- Strong leadership, motivational and communication skills,
- Extremely driven, organized, creative, resilient and analytical, identifying issues and finding ways to overcome them.
- Ideal age should be between 30-40 years.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474308 to apply for this job .