Emmaderick Mover Nigeria Limited is a Nigerian owned company engaged in logistics, transport, export/ local remover implementation and documentation. We are a dully registered company with innovation business plan to take delivery and remover business to the next level. We have identify the need in Nigeria as the commercial nerve and one of the most populous black nation, based on survey of business activities and ever demanding delivery and remover logistics needs of the populace.
We are recruiting to fill this position
- In charge of all the accounts maintained in the company.
- Maintain payments and receipts.
- Ensure all the bills are paid properly.
- Prepared to lead during crisis.
- Analyze financial activities.
- Maintain the growth targets of finance in the company.
- Help in solving due accounts of the past.
- Look after managing financial risks.
- Help in improving pricing of item and of sales.
- Help in reviewing all the necessary documents to avoid disputes.
- If any financial problem arises, it will be their duty to look after the matter and solve it.
- Look for areas to cut the cost of the company.
- Prepare the budget for the company.
- Ensure that all the audit objectives and audit statements are responded properly.
- Bring out the weekly/monthly reports.
- A BSC in Accounting or any related discipline.
- Chartered status is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must possess impeccable integrity with a great sense of responsibility.
- Experience in any of auditing, management accounting.
- Possess strong computer skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474265 to apply for this job .