A fast growing multinational Solar Electricity manufacturing Company with Offices in Ikeja, London, Paris and Johannesburg requires the Services of a qualified accountant to fill this role in its Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria offices.
- Review the accounts payable and receivables and generate reports
- Manage all aspects of Accounting for the organization
- Administer and Reconcile all bank accounts, investigate any irregularities and taking necessary corrective actions.
- Generate Employee payroll
- Generate all statutory payment reports and pay all statutory payments, like LIRS, FIRS, VAT, PENSION etc.
- Laiase with all regulatory and statutory agencies.
- Maintain Strict compliance to Internal controls
- Prepare and generate month end and year end accounting and management reports.
- Interact with external auditors etc.
- All other accounting duties as may be assigned by MD
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of OND in Accounting
- Professional Certification not required but will be helpful.
- Over 3 years working experience as Accountant in a Service, professional or Manufacturing Firm
- Excellent Working Knowledge of Computerized accounting Software, Payroll, Taxation, General accounting etc
- Candidates must be motivated and reside within 1 hour drive from Ikeja, Lagos.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474251 to apply for this job .