- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and agents across board.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating field sales action plans.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474242 to apply for this job .