Acada Telecoms is a growing IT company/customer service organisation delivering its channels of business and proffering Solutions. They also provide the most comprehensive selection of products and services fast and efficiently to maximise both partners and customers' profitability.
- Identifying and subsequently defining the required tests, monitoring the test coverage and evaluating the overall quality experienced when testing the Target Test Items
- Review test documentation (scripts/software details) to ensure test instructions are clear prior to commencing testing
- Review defects found with the Test Team Leader and/or Project Test Lead
- Demonstrate an understanding of wider platform defects/issues (software/hardware) which may impact on the testing of the software
- Attend test planning meetings, as required to minimise problems experienced during testing
- Participate in ongoing projects and initiatives ensuring that the team processes and procedures are in line with the wider department objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of First degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Engineering or other related fields
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps(NYSC)
- Exposure to Mobile Application Development
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
- Superior interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Having unquestionable integrity, self-starter, energetic and result driven
- Able to work independently and as a part of a team, on several concurrent tasks with changing priorities
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474179 to apply for this job .