Evangel University Akaeze, Ebonyi State is one of the five Private Universities licensed by the Federal Government of Nigeria on 28th February, 2012 to operate as degree awarding institutions. The Proprietor of Evangel University is the Assemblies of God, Nigeria.
Evangel University commenced its academic activities for the 2012/2013 session on November 17, 2012 with two Colleges namely: College of Science and College of Business Studies and a School of General Studies at the Take-off Campus at Okpoto. Okpoto is located at Kilometre 48, along Enugu-Abakaliki Expressway, Ebonyi State.
The University is proposing to establish the underlisted College and commence the following academic programme in the 2016/2017 academic year.
Applications are hereby, invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the teaching position in the below-listed discipline:
- Basic qualification set out for Lecturer II plus at least three years experience as Senior Lecturer, must have considerable publications resulting from research and must have demonstrated academic leadership ability.
- An Associate Professor should have evidence of participation in University administration and community service.
- External assessment is required for promotion to the level of an Associate to Professor
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward fifteen (15) copies of word-processed applications, fifteen (15) copies of credentials with detailed Curriculum Vitae to:
Evangel University Akaeze,
PMB 129 Abakaliki,
The Curriculum Vitae should include the following:
- Position applied for;
- Full name (Surname first in capital letters);
- Place and date of birth;
- State of origin & Local Government Area;
- Permanent Home Address;
- Present postal address/GSM numbers/e-mail address;
- Marital status;
- Number and ages of children (if any);
- Educational institutions attended with dates;
- Academic qualifications obtained with dates;
- Professional qualifications obtained with dates (if any);
- Working experience including full details of former and present post(s);
- Full details of teaching and research experience and service to the nation and Immediate community where applicable (for teaching staff);
- List of publications where applicable (if any);
- Extra-Curricular Activities;
- Names and addresses of three referees
- Applications should be forwarded in an envelope with the position applied for clearly indicated on its left hand corner.
- Candidates should request their three referees to send reports on them, under confidential cover, direct to the Registrar.
- The referees should be informed to indicate the position applied for.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/474111 to apply for this job .