The West African Examinations Council, a sub-regional organisaton responsible for the conduct of a variety of examinations in English-speaking West African countries, invites applications from suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below in its Nigeria National Office:
- Possession of OND, NCE or their equivalent, in any discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- All Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE, including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting, or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings, including English Language and Mathematics.
- Applicants must not be above 35 years.
Method of Application
- Applicants should submit their application letters at any WAEC Zonal and Branch Offices nationwide, as well as in the office of the
Deputy Director (HRM),
With effect from 11th July, 2016. Such letters should indicate the following:
- Full Names
- Age/Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- e-Mail Address
- Telephone No(s)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473996 to apply for this job .