Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs for improving Reproductive Health and Family planning (RH/FP), Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis (TB) and Malaria etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration. We seek applications from qualified persons for the following positions in a Bill and Melinda Gate Foundation funded –Nigerian Urban Reproductive Health Initiative (NURHI) Phase 2 project.
- Coordinate and facilitate RH/FP service delivery (quality and systems strengthening) and other related activities in project anchor sites and respective satellite sites.
- Liaise with State RH/FP team and other relevant government representatives (LGA health team) to facilitate quality improvement/health system strengthening activities
- Coordinate training activities at the site level with oversight from the Quality Improvement team lead & Advisor
- Establish, monitor and report on FP commodity availability and security in the project facilities
- Support capacity building of service providers in the facilities and at State levels
- Collaborate with local partners and facilitate review meetings, addressing gaps, etc. among FP service providers
- Promote the integration of FP into RH programmes and other relevant units including HIV/AIDS in the facilities
- Prepare and submit detailed progress reports on project activities on quarterly, bi-annual or annual basis to the Quality Improvement Advisor
- Ensure the prudent use of funds in the implementation of project activities as set out in the project plan
- Ensure adherence to project policies and guidelines on all the component parts with specific focus on Quality Improvement/Health System Strengthening
- Coordinate all quality improvement activities closely with site based managers
- Play complimentary roles to the project Clinic Service Manager in coordinating RH/FP activities
- Participate actively in any other duties assigned by the Quality Improvement Advisor, State Team Leaders, Deputy Project Director and Project Director
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicants must be A Registered Nurse (RN), Registered Midwife (RM).
- Possession of a BSc degree in Nursing or Social Work will be added advantage, with 5-10 years’ experience on donor funded family planning project in Nigeria with good knowledge of national health programs, health system, NGOs and collaborative relationship and liaison with stakeholders at all levels.
- Must possess hands-on experience in Family Planning Service Delivery. Excellent writing and oral communication skills, with proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power point.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473989 to apply for this job .