Animal Care Service Konsult Nigeria Limited, an agro-allied company that is into livestock farming, Feedmilling, Technical Laboratory Services and marketing of health products. We are committed to animal health and production and focused on being the foremost operator in the livestock industry in Nigeria.
- Monitor new tools and technology
- Promotes equipment standardization
- Review deficiencies noted during corrective maintenance
- Ensure that equipment is performing effectively and efficiently
- Develops standard for major maintenance overhauls and outages
- Provides technical guidance for the preventive and predictive
- Optimizes maintenance strategies
- Other duties assigned by supervisor
- Must be very skilled in the use of machines and equipment;
- Must have proper and in-depth understanding of how various machines work especially those used in water factory.
- Computer Competencies (Excel and Microsoft office)
- Ability to troubleshoot bottling water an added advantage
- Analyzes and reporting of information and research results
- Be able to write reports and maintain accurate records.
- Must be humane and have Good human relations;
- Must be assertive, focused and confident pay attention to details while emphasizing excellence and innovation
- Must possess a sense of urgency and a need to accomplish task at hand;
- Effective communication skills both verbally and written
- Good team player.
- Interested candidate must possess minimum of HND/BSc in Mech. /Elect. Engineering
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473986 to apply for this job .