- Collecting information about a property and arranging for photographs to be taken;
- visiting and talking to the sellers about their property and its special features;
- estimating the value of the property;
- marketing and promoting properties for sale;
- representing the sellers in negotiation with prospective buyers;
- monitoring sales as they proceed and liaising with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents;
- advising clients and helping buyers to decide what they want to buy;
- making sure that a price is agreed that is acceptable to both buyer and seller;
- keeping up to date with trends in the local residential property market, as well as the commercial market.
- preparing documents to put out tenders for contractors;
- project management and supervising and coordinating work of contractors;
- investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises;
- calculating and comparing costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money;
- planning for future development in line with strategic business objectives;
- checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473977 to apply for this job .