Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy formulation and implementation expertise and business operation improvement skills.
To market and sale the company’s solutions and services, manage clients relationships and gather useful information to aid pricing and sales strategy development.
- Sell the Company’s services to potential customers;
- Sell the Company’s technology solution directly to pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical companies;
- Resolve customers’ complaints on sales and service;
- Carry out and review market analysis to determine customer needs, sales volume potential and pricing schedules that will meet the Company’s goals;
- Support the Sales team to coordinate marketing and customer services;
- Represent the Company at events and trade meetings to sale its services;
- Develop new businesses through prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing deal;
- Project the Company’s brand at all times; Track customers’ information, forecasts and reports;
- Act as contact between the company, existing and potential customers;
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant trade groups, professional associations, nongovernmental and governmental organizations on behalf of the company;
- Gather market and customer information from the field and interpret in sales planning and strategy duties.
- Any other activities as may be directed by the Sales Manager from time to time.
- Percentage of business prospects converted to Sales real deals
- Cost associated per sales/lead acquisitions
- Customer Lifetime Value: Customer retainership
- Rate of sales target actualization
- Interpersonal and Communication
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Results orientation
- Decision making
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Management or any discipline with minimum of 4 years of related experience in Service oriented organization.
- Preferred candidate must have demonstrable experience in sales planning, prospecting of new markets and business opportunities and ability to speak Igbo language fluently will be an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473969 to apply for this job .