This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Hospitality/Leisure jobs in Nigeria
As a receptionist you will be the first point of contact to our guests. It is your foremost responsibility to compassionately greet all incoming guests, assist them with information that they need while maintaining high level of professionalism. You will be professionally answering phone calls in a polite tone and re-directing calls to respective departments if requested. Also as the receptionist, you will perform various front desk duties including checking guests in and out, handling payments and dealing with cash. You will also be responsible for effectively manoeuvring any complaints, as well as having the responsibility of ensuring a smooth day to day run during your shift.
· Checking guests in and out
· Answering phone calls
· Direct guests to appropriate destination
· Liaising with other colleagues effectively
· Receive payments, record receipts for services and handle and reconcile all petty cash daily
· Take and resolve complaints from customers
· To support the mission, vision and core values of the company
· May be required to perform basic clerical duties, such as faxing office notes and photocopying.
· Education: A minimum of a high school Diploma/A levels
· Experience: 1-2 years of related experience. (experience in a customer service role desirable)
· Excellent talent to interact with people in a positive and courteous manner
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks according to importance in a fast paced environment
· Multi-tasking capability without compromising on quality
· must be proficient in handling office equipment including complex multiple lined telephones, computers, printers and photocopy machines etc
· Dependable, punctual and able to work in flexible working hours.
Full training will be provided.