Dressmeoutlet is Nigeria’s foremost e-tailer for high-quality Dresses and crowning accessories- Stilettos, Sandals, Satchels, Clutches, Jewelry, Gadgets and Health & Beauty Products. With over 1,000 products to shop from, we retail various sophisticated styles from premium designers globally.
- The Warehouse assistant is an import back - office position that will entail managing hundreds of products, inventory management and copywriting.
- The expected candidate should be very well organised, pleasant, have great attention to detail, friendly, respectful, responsible, hardworking and highly efficient.
- The candidate must be willing to work late nights and weekends or as the business demands. Must adhere to all companies rules and regulation.
- The candidate would be expected to thoroughly understand dressmeoutlet’s operational process and customers.
- Applicants must be no older than age 30.
- All applicant must be EXCELLENT in SPOKEN and WRITTEN English.
- All Applicants should have achieved a minimum of second class lower credit
- Orientation and training will apply to every position.
- Strong exposure, knowledge, experience related to the e-commerce industry
- Company laptop or phone and other accessories necessary for work input/output would be provided
- Performance-based bonuses
- Mandatory company-paid training and courses
- Personal employee handbook & full-time contract after 6 months of dedicated high-performance
- Opportunity to be a part of a unique, non-traditional, indigenous, high-growth company
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473847 to apply for this job .