A private Secondary School at Ojodu in Lagos is in need of a suitable candidate for this position
The principal is an instructional leader as well as an administrator performing the hands on duties of teaching, coaching, advising, and supervising that are at the heart of the School.
- Establish and promote high standards and expectations for all students and staff for academic performance and responsibility for behavior.
- Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the school consistent with the philosophy, mission, values and goals of the school including instructional programs, extracurricular activities, discipline ,systems to ensure a safe and orderly climate, building, maintenance, program evaluation, personnel management, office operations, etc.
- Coordinate with the school’s governing board to ensure that the school is meeting its required educational standards.
- Responsible for fostering positive relationships with staff, students, and parents.
- Enforces school disciplinary roles, codes of ethics, and the prevention of potential safety violations.
- Keeps a detailed list of all classes currently running in the school, the school calendar, facilities maintenance, and inventory.
- Conducts periodic teacher observation, training, & evaluation with professional development feedback/support. Ensure each teacher has an Individualized Development Plan.
- Maintains a good morale in the school and classrooms, with teacher/student recognition
- Responsible for checking-in with the Department Heads.
- Reports to the Proprietress and Head of Schools.
- Must possess a minimum of NCE certification, and/or a Bachelor's degree in Education Administration, or a relevant area of Education.
- Candidate should be experienced
- Preferably recent around Ojodu axis
- Must possess basic IT skills - Microsoft Office, Internet literacy etc.
- Must have a passion for good administration in an institution and in education
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473830 to apply for this job .