Pact, which is an independent International non-profit Organization headquartered in Washington, DC, USA. Pact's vision is a world where those who are poor and marginalized exercise their voice, build their own solutions, and take ownership over their future. Its mission is to enable systemic solutions that allow those who are poor and marginalized to earn a dignified living, be healthy, and take part in the benefits that nature provides. Pact accomplishes this by strengthening local capacity, forging effective governance systems, and transforming markets into a force for development."
- Assist in administering the full cycle of grants management activities beginning from pre-award assessments, monitoring/compliance visits and close-out procedures.
- Assist the Grant Manager to develop grant award and award modification documents; develop negotiated memorandum of grant awards.
- Respond to issues that arise during sub-grants, contract and associate award implementation.
- Assist in the awarding and administering of sub-contract(s) and consultant agreements necessary to support the associate award program objectives.
- Assist in general administration of sub grants and subcontracts, which includes but is not limited to: financial reporting, issuing award modifications, oversight of compliance with terms and conditions and resolution of disputes, and resolving audit findings.
- Respond to inquiries regarding compliance with terms and conditions.
- Minimum of BSc or HND in Accounting, Finance, Business administration or Economics with ACA/ACCA/CPA Professional Accounting qualifications.
- Minimum 3 years Cognate Experience in grants accounting and sub award management.
- Experience with accounting standards/practices of international organization a strong plus.
- Experience in international development project management and donor funds administration.
- Experience assessing the responsibility and grant-worthiness of organizations through financial statements, audits and other documentation presented in a proposal or in support of an award
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473828 to apply for this job .