- Ensure Inventory Optimization through stock verification.
- Ensure Quality and Quantity inspection of all incoming spare parts.
- Maintain Inventory accuracy with correct quantity check, correct classification, correct batch numbers.
- Issue materials in active reservation at 100% strike rate to work orders.
- Train the store clerks and ensure maximum safety for the personnel.
- Maintain effective communication with Maintenance, Finance, Central stores and Suppliers.
- Ensure accurate quarterly Physical Inventory, regular circle count and reconciliation of short/over with Finance.
- Ensure proper handling of any other assignments /duties given by management.
Desired candidate profile:
- OND, B.Sc or HND Degree in Social Science, Purchasing and Supply, Engineering or Accounting.
- Technically inclined and able to identify spare parts and their general functions.
- Good in quantitative analysis, good application of excel, word and power point.
- Passion for clean and neat store layout.
- Knowledge of Engineering Maintenance practices.
- People friendly and team player.
- Availability for service on demand after regular work hours.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473787 to apply for this job .