· Design advanced process control and instrumentation, safety and integrated communications system deliverables, specify DCS, ESD, Fire Systems, analysers, networks and define interface requirements.
- Provide procurement support by preparing Requisitions, Technical Bid Evaluations and reviewing vendor documentation for compliance and sub-contract approval.
- Develop design deliverables including control philosophy, system architecture, layout & functional specification system load calculations, cause & effect logic, SIL determination
- Ensure discipline scope of work is executed in coordination with other disciplines and completed satisfactorily within scope, quality, schedule and budget, defined by the Project Management Plan
Education - Qualifications, Accreditation, Training
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical, Electrical/Electronics or Computer Engineering OR Bachelor of Science in Physics.
- Integrity & Trust, Action orientation, Drive for Results, Zero Harm, Technical & Functional Skill, Customer Focus, Dealing with Change, Building Business Relationships, Presentation Skills, Time Management, Problem Solving, Timely Decision Making, Organising, Work / Life Balance, Planning, Business Acumen, Managing and Measuring work, Negotiating Skills, Conflict Management, Developing Team Members and Building Effective Teams.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473785 to apply for this job .