eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information and outbreak response, organize transport of health commodities, streamline clinical procedures, monitor vaccine usage and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
- The Information Systems Advisor is responsible for the long-term vision, design, development cycle and execution of a variety of software products developed by eHealth Africa. S/he ensures that products meet customer requirements and attains internal goals.
- Discovers, documents, and prioritizes client needs and requirements
- Drives product vision and strategy by formulating hypotheses and emphasizing user needs
- Manages prioritization and resources in close coordination with the engineering and design teams
- Owns and analyzes all product data to understand product performance and opportunities and has a complete understanding of the importance of A/B Testing and Conversion Rate Optimization
- Owns and defines the prioritized backlog of user stories to deliver max. value (Sprint Planning)
- Decides upon release date(s) and content (Release Planning)
- Works with the software team to come up with a forward-looking product strategy. Builds, drives and manages a product roadmap against that strategy.
- Demos product functionality for customers and senior leadership
- Leads regular short and long term planning sessions
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree from college or university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field. A postgraduate degree is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on product management experience with software products and solutions
- Demonstrated experience to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build product requirements.
- Ability to identify product improvements that meet organizational and client needs
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum work environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications with a strong aptitude for succinctly presenting thoughts and ideas to senior internal and external stakeholders
- Organizational skills and great attention to detail. Must be able to work as a member of a team and possess good problem solving skills.
- Must have the ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively
- Action oriented and resilient in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473778 to apply for this job .