The Place - We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are presently into restaurants, hotel, and nightclubbing. We are opening new outlets in Lagos and looking for high-flying individual who shares the values of hard work, commitment and integrity and places high premium on personal development and career growth.
- Site reconnaissance for proposed new site
- Design and drawing conceptualization for new outlet, including equipment electrical ceiling layout.
- Carry assignments to completion with considerable independence in accordance with project objectives, professional standards, and policies and procedures
- Inspect and supervises the inspection of construction projects while in progress and upon completion for adherence to plans and specification; advises contractors on the interpretation of plans and specifications; approves minor designs changes in the course of the construction; reviews contractors’ requests for payment.
- Conducts research and special studies pertaining to buildings and facilities development and maintenance; prepares reports and recommendations for the review of a superior.
- Prepares materials, writes construction specifications, and prepares detailed requisitions for equipment and materials.
- Wall elevations and detailed construction drawings
- Assist in visual presentations (interiors and exteriors) for club and eatery
- Knowledge on site supervision and project management
- And any other work assigned to him
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelors and/or Master's degree in Architecture or Environmental Design.
- Incumbent generally has 1 -3 years of experience as an architect with at least one years of Architectural internship experience. Some field experience required.
- Functional and Technical Skills, Action Oriented, Thoroughness, Innovation, demonstrated AUTOCAD, REVIT and Corel Draw competency is a MUST.
- Other software will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should also come with portfolio of his previous project
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473717 to apply for this job .