Nigeria Machine Tools Limited is the leading manufacturer of machine tools, machine accessories, mechanical spares and after sales support provider in West Africa. Our assembly, production capabilities and plant facilities make us the preferred provider of some of the most complex machinery tools and varied equipment.
NMTL is further engaged in the manufacture and production of industrial spare parts and integrity stud bolt and nuts, flanges for oil an gas, energy and power, and iron including steel industries; manpower training in various engineering and technological fields; provision of after-sales and consultancy services; thus influencing the growth of downstream industries associated with the machine tools. The Company also, manufactures and assembles agricultural tractors and implements under its proprietary BULL trademark.
As part of its expansion, the company is seeking to engage the services of resourceful and competent personnel for this position
- Read technical drawings or documents in order to prepare cost estimates for all products, RFP and tenders.
- Carry. out detail analyses of production cost (raw material, machine hour, man hour) and monitor same to ensure all costs or expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Check all finished products or work in progress to determine actual production cost and report any detected variance to the management for appropriate decision.
- Accurate prediction of relevant costs and time line for delivery of products to clients/customers.
- Carry out regular market survey to determine the local and international materials cost and advise management appropriately e.t.c
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Accounting.
- MBA and membership of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in costing or estimation processes in an Engineering industry.
Technical Skills and Personal Qualities:
- Ability to read Engineering drawings or designs with sound experience in shop floor activities.
- Sound production planning skills with In-depth knowledge on time estimation for engineering related products or projects.
- In-depth knowledge on product costing methodology in an engineering industry.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to consult, negotiate and influence a wide range of team members.
- Good computer skill with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with bias to MS Project, PowerPoint, Microsoft Dynamic NAV and other engineering software programs e t c
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473552 to apply for this job .