SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands
- The ideal candidate should be organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- In addition, be/she must be trustworthy, accountable and be a great team- player.
- Overseeing all branch accounts and reconciliations, as well as variance/shortage analysis.
- Maintenance of general ledgers as well as ensuring compliance with state and local tax matters and remittances.
- Enhancement of procedures and processes as well as leading continuous improvement in all areas of the branch’s finance function.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Minimum of BSc/HND in Accounting/Finance.
- Must be conversant with the use of ERP softwares and be proficient in the use of MS Office - Excel, Outlook e.t.c
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet month-end deadlines.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473549 to apply for this job .