The IoD Centre for Corporate Governance (the Centre), a registered non-profit organization committed to improving and promoting good corporate governance standards in Nigeria through advocacy, research publication and high quality training seeks the services of competent professionals to fill this position
- An experienced and versatile intellectual professional with strong research and analytical skills excellent writing skills with a start to finish attitude and ability to integrate research to business environment and needs to head our research and publications department.
- The right candidate must have strong editorial capacity and a result-oriented disposition.
- Minimum of a Master’s degree (research-based Masters)
- First degree in Law, Economics, Journalism, Business, Social Sciences or other relevant field
- MinImum 7 to 15 years’ experience in similar/relevant functions.
- Suitable candidates must possess the following attributes;
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Strong research and publications background
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to manage timelines.
- Applicants must possess a strong start-finish attitude.
- Candidate must be able to initiate/develop research ideas and write convincing proposals
- Ability to produce high quality research publications that will contribute to the Centre’s objective of inculcating and acculturating core principles of corporate governance in the Nigerian corporate hemisphere.
- Bias for Corporate Governance research will be an added advantage
- Ability to identify and attract research funding will be an added advantage.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473546 to apply for this job .