The IoD Centre for Corporate Governance (the Centre), a registered non-profit organisation committed to improving and promoting good corporate governance standards in Nigeria through advocacy, research publication and high-quality training seeks the services of competent professionals to fill this position
- An experienced programme and membership marketing professional to drive the Centre’s membership and corporate governance programmes and initiatives within the nation’s corporate environment and deliver value to our members as well as programmes for training participants and to market t he Centre’s journals and other publications.
- This will involve interfacing with organisations and individuals and build a deeper understanding of our missions and objectives.
- The suitable candidate will be able to build relationships with business leaders, recognise/convert opportunities and have a credible start to finish the record.
- The individual will need to demonstrate he/she can be pro-active In initiating and organising different corporate governance programmes, trainings, workshops, advocacy sessions, etc.
- The person should also have demonstrable selling and marketing ability.
- The role:
- Champion the Centre’s programmes and membership department effectively
- Develop, manage and market corporate governance programmes, workshops. training, advocacy sessions, etc.. to public and private sectors including not for profit organisations.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 7 to 15 years’ experience in similar functions
- First degree in law, economics, business, finance or another relevant field.
- Master’s degree (preferably an MBA)
- Minimum 7 years strategic marketing or business development experience.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication
- Strong internal and external client engagement and stakeholder management skills
- Strong people management skills and team leadership
- Extensive and proven business management skills
- Good problem-solving ability and a proactive working style
- Applicants with corporate governance bias will have an added advantage.
- Essential Attributes for this Role:
- Strong business to business marketing skills and experience
- Experience working with client relationship management systems
- Experience in initiating/facilitating ideas with a start-finish perspective.
- A track record of developing and managing strategic business development programmes
- Ability to work ma technical environment
- Able to work collaboratively with individuals from multiple organisations and industries
- Candidate must be business oriented with an initiate and finish ability.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473545 to apply for this job .