Established in Scotland in 1987, Orion Group has achieved consistent growth over the ensuing 27 years and is now an international leader in the provision of personnel to the Engineering Industry. Today Orion Group manages the placement of over 5,000 contractors every year via our worldwide network of offices throughout Europe, the Americas, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and Africa. Following continued year on year growth, we expect to shortly exceed USD $1 billion annual sales.
- Forward planning of infrastructure required for the industrial village
- Planning and developing layout of infrastructure on project
- Manage the process of appointing consulting engineers and architects
- Manage work allocated to various consultants and architects as per their contracts and work scopes
- Ensure that design of infrastructure on project is to the required standards as well as being in a cost effective and on schedule
- Ensure a transparent bid process as managed by consultants and architects
- Analyze bids in conjunction with consultants and architects and put recommendations to management
- Selecting and negotiating with construction related contractors for work issued to them without making use of consultants and architects
- Manage all construction, building and other activities related to establishment of infrastructure on project
- Ensure that all work performed is in line with laid down policies, procedures and standards
- Ensure that all HSE legislation is adhered to
- Reporting of all incidents and accidents in line with procedures
- Control of own human resources including time management
- Application of company policies and procedures and legislation in respect of the treatment and management of own staff
- Training programmes, motivation and development of own staff
- Ensure that the highest ethical standards are maintained in all activities
- Conduct himself/herself in a dignified and respectful manner that reflects well on the Employer and also sets an example for the other employees
- Nigerian local national salary and employment terms apply.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473525 to apply for this job .