- Purchasing of goods and services against lowest cost possible within technical & safety specifications and local legislation.Compose purchase orders.
- Check and register invoices against Purchasing order and other documents in Purchase register/system as specified in the Purchasing procedures.
- Register and process complete approved purchase requisitions upon receive.Prepare comparison of quotes and submit to respective department/manager for approval.
- Advice suppliers abroad with remittance details received from accounts payable.Monitor the performance of suppliers and provide reports.
- Conduct any other assignment related to the job as assigned by GMD.
Follow up with supplier, freight forwarders, agents and end receiver to ensure that all orders are delivered on time.
- Deliver monthly reports and management information
- Provide purchase status reports to internal clients
- A good graduate Degree
- Minimum of 2-4 years cognate experience with a technical purchasing position
- Good IT and coordination skills
- Demonstrate high integrity and build great relationship with internal and external environment.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473523 to apply for this job .