Teclab Management Services Limited - Our Client, a leader in the Insurance Industry requires the services of qualified candidates to fill this role
- First Degree Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics an MBA will be an added advantage. Minimum of 3+ experience in Healthcare experience.
- 5+ years of Data analysis
- 3+ years relational data base experience.
- Key performance Objectives and Indicators:
- Relevance towards the overall success of the Organization
- Effective administration and cost effective Resource Management
- Accuracy and promptness of reports rendition
- Achievement of all set targets.
- Proven working experience as a data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing large datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Ability to develop, influence and implement systems and procedures to ensure that large Regional areas are well managed.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and presentational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of project management techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473521 to apply for this job .