To create innovative Advert/Marketing strategies that will build the brand, leading to increased awareness, revenue, relevance and reputation which would reach target segments quickly & effectively with a focus on identifying emerging market trends.
- Contributes to advert / marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action.
- Obtains market share by developing advert marketing plans and programs for the product.
- Maintains relations with clients by organizing and developing specific customer- relations to meet customer’s needs.
- Provides short- and long-term advert/market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Develops new uses for the existing product by analyzing statistics regarding advert/market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Achieves advert and marketing operational objectives by contributing marketing and advert information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
- Actively resolve problems; completing advert audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements while implementing change.
- Meets advert / marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Effectively defines the market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted advert/market share.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned by the CMO
Key Performance Indices
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics and translating them into actionable strategies to achieve company objectives
- An understanding of all aspects of print material production, development, implementation and working with the press and other related media.
- First degree in Marketing , Business Administration , Art or Social Sciences
- Masters Degree with specialization in marketing as an added advantage
- 6 years minimum well-rounded advert/marketing/business development experience
- 2-3 years of leadership experience with ability to motivate and provide development for the team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Work under own initiative and deal with stressful situations
- Work without supervision or with minimal supervision
- Hands-On collaborative style
Job Type: Permanent
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473500 to apply for this job .