DeeCla Services Limited (DSL), incorporated in 2010 and a private limited liability company in Nigeria and was founded with the purpose of providing ‘cutting edge’ and integrated services, namely, human capital, training services, business process improvement and procurement services to indigenous and multinational corporations.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited local or foreign tertiary educational institution
- Proven track record with at least 5 years of work experience (post-NYSC)
- 2+ years of supervisory experience required
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Intermediate-level computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- To serve in the lead administrative function of the academy in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
- Conceptualizes the broad goals of the academy and plans accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the total academy program.
- Defines the responsibilities and accountability of staff members and develops plans for interpreting the academy’s program to the community.
- Manages all parent/student engagement related to new enquiries (including tours) or changes to the lessons/schedule of existing students.
- Provides activities which facilitate the professional growth of the academy staff & teachers and enhances the quality of the instructional program for all students.
- The administrator supervises and appraises the performance of all academy staff a& teachers.
- Manage procedures for financial and other record keeping and ensure that financial information is properly tracked and documented
- Approve and verify all payroll payments to staff and teachers to ensure on time payment each month
- Create annual budget for approval by the Board.
- Manage budget and approve all payments to 3rd parties prior to release
- Ensure the implementation of office policies and procedures
- Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
- Monitor and maintain entry of data into the database
- Implement procedural and policy changes to improve operational efficiency
- Monitor and maintain all inventory (musical instruments, musical materials, office supplies etc)
- Review and approve acquisition of office or musical supplies
- Manages, directs, and maintains records on the materials, supplies and equipment which are necessary to carry out the daily school routine.
- Maintain a safe and secure environment at the academy
- Report to the Music Director on a regular basis
- Deal with confrontational situations, resulting in mutually beneficial and productive resolutions.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong sense of initiative
- Strong problem solving skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Work and time management skills
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- High degree of integrity
- Teamwork and collaboration
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/473491 to apply for this job .