As a manager, your primary responsibility will be developing proposals, programs and campaigns for clients and successfully executing briefs to the satisfaction of the firm’s clients.
- Develop and execute proposals and briefs for clients focused on using strategic communications to achieve goals and objectives
- Promoting public awareness for the firm’s business offers
- Plan and execute the overall internal communication strategy for the firm including developing the brand across various media outlets including traditional television, radio and print as well as seminar and conference speaking opportunities, press releases, and applicable social networks and online portals
- Report directly to the Managing Director as well as work closely with Founders
- Internal and external documentation management to ensure institutional memory and knowledge and information management
- Supervise and/or prepare weekly sector reports for the Managing Director
- Develop and promote collaborative relationships with likeminded organisations
- A university degree with at least three years of experience in advertising, marketing and/or public relations for a non-profit or commercial organization
- Vast strong, relationships with media organizations, editors and reporters.
- Fluent in the realm of political, social, economic, cultural and contemporary discourse with particular insight to development issues.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills
- Should be a self-motivated independent thinker who is able to innovate, produce and execute compelling programs, often on tight deadlines.
- Ability to conceptualize and transform concepts and ideas into workable programs and/or projects
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Internet/online marketing skills
- Excellent "face-to-face' marketing/selling/media skills
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is able to work independently
- Commitment to the vision, goals and values of the firm
- Competitive salary and flexible benefits package commensurate with experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/472965 to apply for this job .