- Provides preventative and corrective field mechanical service on gas compression and process equipment on site at client locations.
- Directs, coordinates, and assists with scheduled and unscheduled equipment repairs and maintenance.
- Represents the organization in a professional manner at all times.
- Follows all Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
- Will have call-out rotation responsibilities and responds to emergency maintenance calls.
- Responsible for submitting accurate maintenance reports and other necessary paperwork.
- Is dedicated to customer service, and maintains professional working relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Must be a graduate of Electrical / Mechanical Engineering with good grades
- Must have knowledge of Basic Computing e.g. Ms packages
- Must be able to interpret electrical / wiring diagrams
- At least 4 years experience
- Must have experience with Telecom Infrastructure Industry
- Must have experience in electrical 3phase and DC
- Experienced with excel and office apps,
- High discipine + work references
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/471871 to apply for this job .