Due to steady growth and expansion, a leading Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) and a major player in the Nigeria Health Insurance Industry with Head Office in Lagos and offices spread across the country seeks to fill the under-listed positions with competent, experienced and dedicated individuals.
- Reconciling general bank accounts by gathering and balancing information
- Providing financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects
- Correcting errors by posting, adjusting journal entries
- Maintaining general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and controlling accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaid; analysing and reconciling retain age and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals
- Maintaining accounting controls by following policies and procedures
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Assisting with other accounting projects
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND in Accounting or Finance (2nd Class Lower) or HND Accounting (Upper Credit) from a reputable institution.
- Post NYSC experience
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/470714 to apply for this job .