This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest ICT / Telecommunications jobs in Nigeria
Candidate should have minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in Telecom Rigging.
- Certificate in safety and health in telecom operation will be an added advantage.
- Able to climb towers and install Microwave Antennas and radio, laid the needed cables with relative expertise.
-To work from 1pm-10pm daily (Monday to Friday)
- Must be ready for emergency call to duty.
- Good understanding of satellite or wireless communications equipment is required.
- Good experience of multi-vendor telecommunication equipment.
- Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools.
- Attach pulleys and blocks to fixed overhead structures such as beams, ceilings, and gin pole booms, using bolts and clamps.
- Climbing tower & fixing all types of antennas along with alignment.
- Knowledge and experience installation and commission BTS, microwave.
- Assembling & installing of MW & AP antenna, orienting & tilting of antenna based on cell plan, hoisting & installing of RF & jumper cables to antenna, Connectorization for Feeder cables, IF cables, CAT cables & other transmission cables.
- Complete knowledge for installation work of site.
- Antenna alignment.
- Knowledge of installing all kinds of Site Indoor equipment as well Outdoor equipment.
- Installation of Feeder cable on Runway.
- Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chainfalls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
- Dismantle and store rigging equipment after use.
- Fabricate, set up, and repair rigging, supporting structures, hoists, and pulling gear, using hand and power tools.
- Manipulate rigging lines, hoists, and pulling gear to move or support materials such as heavy
equipment, ships, or theatrical sets.
- Ensure safety of workers and materials.
- Tilt, dip, and turn suspended loads to maneuver over, under, and/or around obstacles, using multipoint suspension techniques.