This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest ICT / Telecommunications jobs in Nigeria
- Certifications like CCNA, CCNP is a MUST.
- Able to install Microwave Antennas and radio, lay the needed cables with relative expertise.
-To work from 1pm-10pm daily (Monday to Friday)
- Must be ready for emergency call to duty.
- Good understanding of satellite or wireless communications equipment is required.
- Good experience of multi-vendor telecommunication equipment.
Job knowledge & Experience:
· Installation /configuration/troubleshooting experience in networking equipment like Firewall / Router / Switches.
· Hands-on experience working on UTM products such as Cyberoam, Gate protect etc.
· Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, configuration and troubleshooting.
· Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
· Strong, hands-on technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems
· Working technical knowledge of current network protocols, and Internet standards
· Basic understanding of VPN, DNS / Email / Web protocols.
· Extensive application support experience
· Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
· Good knowledge of Lagos routes and environs with valid driver’s license.