Five3NigeriaLimited is urgently in need of a quality candidate to take up the above position:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing staff handbooks;
- Advising on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits;
- Undertaking regular salary reviews;
- Liaising with a wide range of people involved in policy areas such as staff performance and health and safety;
- Developing with line managers HR planning strategies which consider immediate and long-term staff requirements;
- Planning, and sometimes delivering, training, including inductions for new staff;
- Analysing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
- Recruiting staff - this includes developing job descriptions and person specifications, preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing, interviewing and selecting candidates;
- Developing and implementing policies on issues such as working conditions, performance management, equal opportunities, disciplinary procedures and absence management;
- Working closely with departments, increasingly in a consultancy role, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures;
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
- Negotiating with staff and their representatives (for example, trade union officials) on issues relating to pay and conditions;
- Administering payroll and maintaining employee records;
- Interpreting and advising on employment law;
- Dealing with grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/470247 to apply for this job .