Successful candidate should share our passion for transforming challenging situations into opportunities, thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, and enjoy meeting and working with new people. We are seeking a team player with commitment to excellent client service coupled with proven communication skills.
A unique work experience in a company that’s passionate about developing and delivering truly leading edge broadband wireless solutions
A supportive environment that promotes diversity in the workplace
Opportunities to expand your skills and abilities in a fast-growing environment
The successful candidate will lead the retail sales team of one of our subsidiaries in achieving sales targets for the organization. He/She will work closely with retail business partners to achieve set objectives as well as liaise with the business and product development teams, Media/PR, Marketing & Sales etc.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead generation through organized sales presentations to prospects
- Effectively monitor net sales, customer feedback/complaints & recommendations given, and provide solution on unresolved issues, as well as use feedback to identify and translate market opportunities into new or enhanced product programs.
- Building sales organization strategy and mentoring retail sales teams
- Developing and executing retail strategies to drive sales and lead our internal operations
- Manage the retail partners to achieve set company objectives
- Driving innovation to recruit and retain customers across
- Using quantitative and qualitative data to understand customer behaviors and applying those insights to drive new business
- Maintaining an effective and efficient organizational design that allows us to scale
- Provide effective leadership guidance in retail and channel strategy.
- Develop Product programmes to suit the needs of different segments.
- Overall P&L overview, whilst ensuring that the budget objectives are attained.
- Achieve overall profitability target.
- Ensure timely and successful development and implementation of the company’s product.
- A good first degree any social science disciplines or/and MBA
- A minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in the telecommunications industry and or FMCGs.
- Must have prior experience in sales and product development and implementation.
- Must be analytical to successfully deliver complex projects with superior ROI.
- Developing or frontier market experience a plus
- Ability to travel to developing markets
- Understand business development, market engagement and lead generation
For more information on this or any other exciting role please email your CV in the first
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 7 years retail sales experience with focus on wireless broadband or cellular technologies. Additional experience in FMCGs could be an added advantage.
- Background in wireless broadband and/or cellular technology.
- General understanding of the product management/development process from identifying customer requirements all the way through product delivery.
- Understanding the selling process, both strategic and tactical.
Degree in any of the social sciences. MBA in Business Administration or Marketing a major advantage
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Will be a self-starter, able to work well alone or in a team with light supervision
- Should be a quick learner, able to pick up new concepts and technologies quickly
- Will have strong organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/470193 to apply for this job .