JOB DESCRIPTION OF DATA ANALYST
- Monitoring, investigating and analyzing company data critically towards achieving accurate and effective data management in order to make excellent business decisions.
- Ensuring all data/information is efficiently used to increase management productivity and enhance performance according to Customer’s standards.
- Analyse and develop basic models from the data collated using Decision Tools by Palisade
- Provide planning information that will help management in their monthly plans and schedules.
- Preparation of project planning document, reviewing these documents and ensure its information conforms with the project master plan
- Monitor the use of available data in achieving preset departmental goals.
- Preparing regional Performance analysis report from field representatives data across different depots in strategic locations.
- Prepare daily, weekly, and monthly report using Microsoft Office tools
- Retrieval, matching and comparison of information for various users.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 – 4 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Data Softwares
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/465796 to apply for this job .